Tuesday 2 July 2013

London Calling: Let the Adventure Begin/My First Blogging Experience!!

I cannot believe five days have come and gone since I arrived in London. I feel like it was just yesterday that I was sitting at my terminal at JFK and thinking, "What is this next month going to bring?" So far, it has been more than I ever could have imagined. From the meeting the other students to seeing Big Ben on the first day to catching Macbeth at the Globe within a week of being here, I am in awe of everything that is around me.  Coming from Long Island, I thought I had a preconceived notion of what to expect, but all I can say is Toto you are not in Kansas anymore.

Greatest View in the World!! 
In order to preserve and be able to reflect on this trip later on (as well as meet the requirements of this course) I will record the daily comings and goings of this once in a lifetime experience. From this point on, it's all London all the time. 

Cheerio!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment